RSS

Who Am I ...... -_-'

Who am I?

I'm just a reflection of who you are

I'm just a mirror of how you treat me

If you think I'm nice, it's because you are nice

If you think I'm mean, it's because you are mean

I maybe the sweetest person in this world

But I could be your worst enemy

Never judge a person because of their physical aspects

Before you judge someone, look into the mirror first

Look deeper into your heart, your mind and your soul

Then tell me what you see

Once you discovered who you really are

Then you already discovered who I really am

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

shinichimibu said...

berarti lo tipe orang yang nggak konsisten dong ton. Dan satu lagi, nggak punya kepribadian.
Udah kayak doppleganger aja, gimana ton?

Unknown said...

wuaaahhhh.....

waaahhhhh.....

waaaahhhh.....


ngmng apa si ni??
gag ngertiartinya...

needee said...

beuuhh . .
apaan tuh ??

maap gg dong . . IQ saia IQ jongkok
jhahahahaha :D

Anonymous said...

who am i .?!
i'm spiderman ..

*ngutip kata katanya peter parker*